Book Title: Why Bright Kids Get Poor Grades And What You Can Do About It: A Six-Step Program for Parents and Teachers
Publisher: Great Potential Pr., Inc.
Author: Dr. Sylvia Rimm
- Empowering Underachievers: New Strategies to Guide Kids (8-18) to Personal Excellence
- The Underachieving Gifted Child: Recognizing, Understanding, and Reversing Underachievement
- Bright Minds, Poor Grades: Understanding and Motivating your Underachieving Child
- How to Parent So Children Will Learn: Strategies for Raising Happy, Achieving Children
- Living With Intensity: Understanding the Sensitivity, Excitability, and the Emotional Development of Gifted Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Motivate Your Son: Inspire Your Boy To Be Engaged In School, Excited For College, and Energized For Success
- That Crumpled Paper Was Due Last Week: Helping Disorganized and Distracted Boys Succeed in School and Life
- Smart but Scattered Teens: The "Executive Skills" Program for Helping Teens Reach Their Potential
- Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnoses of Gifted Children and Adults: ADHD, Bipolar, OCD, Asperger's, Depression, and Other Disorders (2nd Edition)
Millions of gifted children are failing to reach their potential something Dr. Sylvia Rimm calls underachievement syndrome. Drawing on both clinical research and years of experience counseling families, Dr. Rimm has developed a Trifocal Model to help parents and teachers work together to get students back on track. It is effective for a wide range of students, from preschool through college. Dr. Rimm s practical, six-step program provides everything you need to know to turn your child or student s underachievement into success.